Domain Brokerage Service
Stake a claim for the perfect domain
Find the right domain for your business, and if it's taken, let us negotiate on your behalf.
how it works
Find a personalized domain
Choose a domain that matches your brand and makes it easy to get found online.
Use a domain broker
If the domain you want is already taken, we can negotiate for you.
Get a dedicated pro
Work with a dedicated domain broker to help you get the best outcome.
We'll keep you updated on the negotiation every step of the way.
You're the top priority
You can purchase the domain before it becomes available to the public.
we're domain brokerage pros
Your dedicated domain broker will handle every part of the process. We'll help you get a great personalized domain name at the best price possible. And we'll keep you in the loop every step of the way.
get the best domain for your brand
If the domain you want is available, you can use it in minutes. If it's unavailable, we'll contact the owner and keep you updated every day until the seller is ready. We'll handle it all from start to finish, so you can remain anonymous through the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Domain Brokerage Service helps you find your desired domain name and works to give you ownership of said domain. Our team of dedicated brokers will reach out to the current domain owner and negotiates on your behalf, while you remain anonymous.
- When you work with Domain.com, you're assigned a dedicated broker who will work closely, keeping you updated daily on the status of your desired domain. We'll keep in constant contact with you and the seller to ensure you receive your domain as quickly as possible and with a negotiated price that suites both parties. Here are some other advantages:
- Stay anonymous
- Domain.com has access to a network of sellers that you may not have.
- Affordable pricing
- Buy a domain name that matches your brand perfectly
- Initial fee for Domain Brokerage Service is $99.99. This does not include commission on the sale agreed upon with the domain owner.
- We can't guarantee that you'll get your desired domain name. There are multiple factors that can interfere with your acquisition. This includes:
- Owner does not want to sell
- Pricing cannot be negotiated
- Contact ceases from seller or buyer
- If we are unable to acquire the desired domain, your claim will be closed after 30 days or after the domain owner refuses to sell. The fee of $99.99 is not refundable.