Cancelling Your Hosting Account
How to cancel your hosting account?
Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner, click on the Hosting Tools icon.
- Then, click the Username dropdown and select Hosting Renewal.
- Select the radio button Do Not Renew My Hosting. By doing this, your account will be canceled at the end of the term, but if you wish to cancel your hosting today, click Cancel Today.
Canceling your Hosting service does not mean canceling the domain name too.
Once your web hosting is canceled:
- The email you have created won't work.
- The website you have uploaded won't work.
- You won't be able to retrieve your data.
- Your hosting account will be closed.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase an account with a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee and would like to request a money-back guarantee refund, you must contact us within the first 30 days of your initial purchase. Please note that the money-back guarantee does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains, given the unique nature of their costs. Please get in touch with us by phone or Live Chat to request a money-back guarantee refund.
Please review our Terms of Service to obtain further information about our refund policy.