How to Update CNAME Aliases - Canonical Name - DNS Management
DNS Management: How To Update CNAME Aliases
- Login to your account and click Manage on the domain where you're adding a new record.
- In Card view, click on the Manage button
- In List view, click on the Gear icon
- Click on DNS & Nameservers in the left-hand menu.
- Add a new CNAME Record by clicking the blue + button.
- Or, choose a CNAME record from the list to edit, click the three dots on the record you wish to edit or delete.
- Make your revisions and Click on Update DNS.