How to Update DNS Records - DNS Management
DNS Management: How To Update DNS Records
- Login to your account and click Manage on the domain where you're adding a new record.
- In Card view, click on the Manage button
- In List view, click on the Gear icon
- Click on DNS & Nameservers in the left-hand menu.
Note: Our default nameservers are shown on this page.
- Add a new DNS Record by clicking the blue + button.
- Or, choose from the list a record you wish to edit.
- Click the three dots on the record you wish to edit or delete.
- Make your revisions and Click on Update DNS.