How to Update DNS Records - DNS Management
Follow these steps to update your DNS records:
Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Click the domain name you would like to modify the DNS records from.
- On the left sidebar, click on DNS & Nameservers.
- On the DNS & Nameservers page, select the DNS Records tab.
- Add a new A Record by clicking the blue + button.
- In the window that appears, select the DNS record type from the dropdown list.
- Type in the DNS record value.
- Then click on the Add DNS button.
- Or, choose from the list of records you wish to edit by clicking the 3 dots on the side.
- Make your revisions and click on Update DNS.
Note that DNS record changes may take 24-48 hours to take effect. You may also check out DNS Records Explained - Domain Name System Management for more information about DNS record types and their functions.
There is currently no option to add SRV Records in your Domains Dashboard. Please contact us for assistance.