How to Update DNS Records - DNS Management
Follow these steps to update your DNS records:
Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Click the domain name you would like to modify the DNS records from.
- On the left sidebar, click on DNS & Nameservers.
- On the DNS & Nameservers page, select the DNS Records tab.
- Add a new A Record by clicking the blue + button.
- In the window that appears, select the DNS record type from the dropdown list.
- Type in the DNS record value.
- Then click on the Add DNS button.
- Or, choose from the list of records you wish to edit by clicking the 3 dots on the side.
- Make your revisions and click on Update DNS.
Note that DNS record changes may take 24-48 hours to take effect. You may also check out DNS Records Explained - Domain Name System Management for more information about DNS record types and their functions.