Domain ConnectDomain Connect is a new feature in your Domains dashboard that makes it easy for you to configure your DNS records to work with external service providers.
This article demonstrates how Domain Connect works when you sign up for a Google Workspace account directly through Google.
Creating a Google Workspace account via DomainConnect Tool
- Go to Google's website to create a Google Workspace Account.
- Click on the Start Free Trial button at the top right corner.
- Enter your business name and the number of your employees. Click Next.
- Fill out your information, then click Next.
- Select the "I have a domain" radio button if you have an existing domain in your hosting account and click Next.
- Enter your domain name. Click Next.
- Confirm the domain you want to use to set up the Google Workspace account. Click Next.
- Provide a secondary email address with a different domain name.
- Do you want to exchange great ideas with Google related to their services? Click on OK or No Thanks.
- Set up your Google Workspace account's username and password.
- Your Google Workspace account will be created. Click the Go to SetUp button.
- Enter your Google Workspace email address. Click Next.
- Type in your password. Click Next.
- Key in your phone number. Select how you want to receive the verification code and click the Get Code button.
- Enter the verification code once received. Then click on Verify.
- Read and Accept Google's Terms of Service.
- You will be logged in to Google's Admin Console. Click Next.
- Verify your domain by clicking on the Verify link.
- Click on Sign in to Verify, and you will be prompted to log in to your Domains dashboard.
- It will automatically take you to the Domain Connect page. Click on the Authorize button.
- Wait for 1 hour to complete the verification process.
And the process is complete to create your Google Workspace account!