Exchange Setup: How to Create an Exchange Mailbox
Microsoft Exchange email provides advanced features for managing email, calendars, contacts, and tasks. It allows full use of the collaboration features of Outlook and Outlook Web Access to share information securely among Exchange users. You cannot utilize Exchange services unless you have a domain in your Domain account. How To Add A Domain
- How do I purchase an Exchange mailbox credit?
- How do I create an Exchange mailbox?
- How do I upgrade an existing mailbox into an Exchange mailbox?
- What are the requirements for upgrading or creating a mailbox with Exchange?
- Log into your MailCentral.
- Click on the cogwheel icon right next to Add new Mailbox.
- Under Upgrade Your Mail, click on Purchase MS Exchange credits.
- Select which exchange mailbox you want to buy:
- Select the payment cycle for the size you want (quarterly or yearly).
- Select the number of exchange credits you want to buy for that mailbox size.
- Click Buy Now for the mailbox size you want to buy. This will add the items to your shopping cart.
- Review your payment method and click CHECKOUT to finalize the purchase.
- Purchase an Exchange Mailbox Credit.
- Click the New Mailbox button.
- Click on the MS Exchange tab and fill out the required fields.
- Click Create. Then, your mailbox will be created within a few moments.
- Purchase an Exchange Mailbox Credit
- Click on the existing mailbox you want to upgrade.
- Under Upgrades, click on Convert to Exchange.
- Fill out the required fields.
Certain mailboxes are not compatible with upgrading to Exchange. To upgrade, the mailbox must meet the following qualifications:
- The mailbox domain (firstname.lastname@example.org) matches the same domain designated for Exchange on your Domain account.
- The mailbox was never set up with more than one delivery target.
- The mailbox was never set up with a forward.
- The mailbox was never set up as a catch-all address with its handling option set to 'trash' or 'bounce'.