Activate Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite)
If you already signed up for Google Workspace, you will receive an email to activate the service. Make sure to complete the setup process.
- Log in to your admin email and open the email with the subject line "Activate Google Workspace at your domain." To activate Google Workspace at your domain, please follow the next steps.
- Click the Activate Now button.
- Enter your account information in the form and click Create Account.
Accept Google's Terms of Service
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click on the domain where the email exists.
There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain you wish to modify.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
- Click on Google Workspace in the left-hand menu.
- Under Quick Access, click on Admin.
- Accept Google's Terms of Service